DiamondVAs is ready to assist you in implementing the things you don’t want to do, don’t have time to do or don’t know how to do. By keeping DiamondVAs on retainer, you are assured that we are available to handle your work when you need it done. You pay only for the time actually worked. You save on office space, office equipment, payroll taxes and employee benefits, just to mention a few items.
You have three different packages to choose from, depending on how quickly you want to see results, how much time you need to speak directly with Sherri or based on your budget.
Each package includes monthly one-on-one strategy session(s) with me. I’ll keep you moving forward as we tackle the next steps together. I will help you establish your priorities and coordinate your blog/website with your email marketing, social media, videos and events so that you have consistent visibility within your niche.
Monthly Retainer Packages
White Diamond $330
The White Diamond package is for you if you are just starting out and need some help doing the things you don’t want to do or don’t know how to do. You may need help keeping your blog up to date, sending out a regular newsletter or something else.
The White Diamond package includes 5 hours of DiamondVA time; project management and one 30 minute strategy session with Sherri.
Blue Diamond $500
The Blue Diamond package is for you if you have your foundation in place and are ready for growth. You need someone to consistently implement your marketing and other pieces of your business plan so that you can focus on the bigger picture.
The Blue Diamond package includes 9 hours of DiamondVA time; project management and two 30 minute strategy sessions with Sherri.
Pink Diamond $1100
The Pink Diamond package was created for Fast Trackers who want to rapidly get stuff done without getting sidetracked. This package will keep you moving forward and is quickly replacing our other packages. You get two full hours each month with me, essentially as your online business manager to help you navigate through the process of implementing your business plan.
The Pink Diamond package includes 20 hours of DiamondVA time; project management, two 30 minute and one 60 minute strategy sessions with Sherri.
Online Business Manager (OBM)
The OBM program is for you if you have systems in place and a proven business model with flowing revenue. In order for you to take your business to the next level you need to pull yourself out of the day-to-day management activities and focus on growth. You need the personalized attention that I can give you as an Online Business Manager (OBM).
In my experience, quick feedback is not only priceless; it can make or break certain situations. In the OBM program, you can call me anytime with an important question on the spot. Or, schedule additional phone appointments with me if you need to talk longer, any time you want. You can also send me your questions via email. When you’re blocked on an assignment or an issue, it’s best not to give up and lose momentum. You won’t when you can have access to me as often as you like to keep progressing forward, get great responses to your blocks, or get advice on where you are now. (I do not offer this unlimited access to me in any other package.) Click here for more details about the Online Business Manager program.
Managing the Details
- You can count on me to provide support and encouragement as you bounce ideas off me. You don’t have to work in isolation.
- Build your business with broadcasts, newsletters and autoresponders via Aweber, 1Shoppingcart, Infusionsoft or Constant Contact.
- Desktop Publishing with Microsoft Outlook 2013: Word, Excel, PDF’s and Powerpoint
- Planning, prioritizing and scheduling your calendar.
- Email. I will filter your email so you only need to look at the important things and respond to frequently asked questions.
- Contact and Lead Management
- Updating and maintaining your website.
- SEO and Keyword Optimization
- WordPress and HTML sites
- Uploading files
- Linking to payment processor
- Linking to affiliate programs
- Autoresponder system
- Linking between pages
- HTML coding
- Dreamweaver HTML editor
- Create graphics that color coordinate with the color palette of your site for branding. Graphics with quotes and tips about your niche or general topics of success, business and motivation.
- Compile additional written content for posts outside of the graphic images which include videos, quotes and tips which can be funny, motivation or how-to’s.
We will build your social media and keep it humming along using a systematic and consistent approach to:
- Build a community and relationship with your readers
- Gain the attention of industry leaders for future sponsorships and/or joint ventures
- Social proof, visibility, branding
- Collect leads
Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Linkedin
Setting up Your Account
- Opening your account if you don’t have one yet.
- Customize your account settings
- Optimize your profile and bio
- Prioritize your newsfeed with Twitter and Facebook Lists
- Add social media widgets to your website
- Connect with others through @Mentions
- Join conversations with @Replies and Shares
- Build relationships by tweeting others content.
- Build relationships with Twitter Lists
- Gaining the attention of industry leaders for future sponsorships and/or joint ventures
Sharing Content to Engage Followers
- Thank people for retweeting your content.
- Retweet content that is of value to your followers
- Curate content to tweet or post on a regular basis.
- Schedule regular tweets and posts using HootsuitePro and Buffer
- Best way to build followers is to follow others
- Follow people you already know
- Follow people in your industry
- Follow people that follow your competitors
- Recommend others on Follow Friday
- Targeted giveaways to build followers
Tools We Use
- Manage Flitter
Your Products and Services
- Shopping cart
- Products on website
- Online marketing
- Affiliate management
- Product launch
- Video Memes
- Blog Talk Radio