DiamondVAs is ready to assist you in implementing the things you don’t want to do, don’t have time to do or don’t know how to do. By keeping DiamondVAs on retainer, you are assured that I am available to handle your work when you need it done. You pay only for the time actually worked. You save on office space, office equipment, payroll taxes and employee benefits, just to mention a few items.
Your retainer includes monthly one-on-one strategy session(s) with me. I’ll keep you moving forward as we tackle the next steps together. I will help you establish your priorities and coordinate your blog/website with your email marketing, social media, videos and events so that you have consistent visibility within your niche.
This is for you if you…
- are just starting out and need some help doing the things you don’t want to do or don’t know how to do. You may need help keeping your blog up to date, sending out a regular newsletter or something else.
- have your foundation in place and are ready for growth. You need someone to consistently implement your marketing and other pieces of your business plan so that you can focus on the bigger picture.
- want to rapidly get stuff done without getting sidetracked.
- have systems in place and a proven business model with flowing revenue. In order for you to take your business to the next level you need to pull yourself out of the day-to-day management activities and focus on growth. You need the personalized attention that I can give you.
Managing the Details
- You can count on me to provide support and encouragement as you bounce ideas off me. You don’t have to work in isolation.
- Build your business with broadcasts, newsletters and autoresponders via Aweber, 1Shoppingcart, Infusionsoft or Constant Contact.
- Desktop Publishing with Microsoft Outlook 2013: Word, Excel, PDF’s and Powerpoint
- Planning, prioritizing and scheduling your calendar.
- Email. I will filter your email so you only need to look at the important things and respond to frequently asked questions.
- Contact and Lead Management
- Updating and maintaining your website.
- SEO and Keyword Optimization
- WordPress and HTML sites
- Uploading files
- Linking to payment processor
- Linking to affiliate programs
- Autoresponder system
- Linking between pages
- HTML coding
- Dreamweaver HTML editor
- Create graphics that color coordinate with the color palette of your site for branding. Graphics with quotes and tips about your niche or general topics of success, business and motivation.
- Compile additional written content for posts outside of the graphic images which include videos, quotes and tips which can be funny, motivation or how-to’s.
We will build your social media and keep it humming along using a systematic and consistent approach to:
- Build a community and relationship with your readers
- Gain the attention of industry leaders for future sponsorships and/or joint ventures
- Social proof, visibility, branding
- Collect leads
Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Linkedin
Setting up Your Account
- Opening your account if you don’t have one yet.
- Customize your account settings
- Optimize your profile and bio
- Prioritize your newsfeed with Twitter and Facebook Lists
- Add social media widgets to your website
- Connect with others through @Mentions
- Join conversations with @Replies and Shares
- Build relationships by tweeting others content.
- Build relationships with Twitter Lists
- Gaining the attention of industry leaders for future sponsorships and/or joint ventures
Sharing Content to Engage Followers
- Thank people for retweeting your content.
- Retweet content that is of value to your followers
- Curate content to tweet or post on a regular basis.
- Schedule regular tweets and posts using HootsuitePro and Buffer
- Best way to build followers is to follow others
- Follow people you already know
- Follow people in your industry
- Follow people that follow your competitors
- Recommend others on Follow Friday
- Targeted giveaways to build followers
Tools We Use
- Manage Flitter
Your Products and Services
- Shopping cart
- Products on website
- Online marketing
- Affiliate management
- Product launch
- Video Memes
- Blog Talk Radio